costoried

A geek view of table top pen and paper gaming and how it could be changing.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

electronic gaming for distributed players

Not all players can make the time to table top game. The huge success of multiplayer games like World of Warcraft and Halo are living proof that people want to game with other humans and if you create an effective method for doing so you will be able to write your own check.

I've been working on tools to help with my table top gaming and just stumbled across what appears to be one of the best ways to play when you can't play tabletop.

I'm going to pick this up and see how easy it is to convert to GURPS. Somebody posted in the forums about this doing just such a thing. The only real issue I have with it is that my players would have to shell out money for the client. Still, interesting to see what's out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home